4.01.2014

Spring break

March 23 through March 29 are spring break. My friends went to California, England, Chicago, and New York. but, We just stayed at home. Because My brother has to study for ACT test, and I have to practice golf. I wanted to go somewhere but, It is too late to go somewhere now.
On Monday, I played 18holes with My friends and his father. On Tuesday, I played 18holes with my older brother's friend. He toughed me some skills about golf, and fixed my driver swing. After I fixed the ball went far. On Wednesday, I played with my friend and his older brother. They are in boys golf team. On Thursday, I couldn't play because weather was bad. Friday's weather was better than Thursday, but still not good. So, I went to Health Plus to exercise or lose my weight. Saturday, weather was pretty good but I didn't go to play. Because I want to sleep ha-ha. Sunday, I went to church. I didn't go to church for a long time, about 1 month or 2 month. At the church I prepared for church orchestra. I am going to play flute with oboe music sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment