3.29.2014

second tournamnet

On Tuesday, March 18th. I had second tournament in Montgomery. Just Junior Varsity had the game. We checked out during 3rd period. We played 9holes. My mom didn't know the way, so Ella's mom took me to the game. Before we get there, Hayden, and Ella had smoothies. I love smoothies, but I didn't have one. Because I was thinking 'I have to make good grade this time.' that made me nervous.
And normally I don't eat something 1 hour before the game.
To the destination, it took an hour and a half. It was long drive.
At the course, My first hole was 6th.
We picked up the ball at double bogie. I practiced a lot but, I didn't do well.
Good thing was at first tournament, I was last in our team, but this time I was third from the behind. I think I am getting better.
After the game. Ella's mom dropped me at school with Hayden. My mom and Hayden's mom were at school. I came back home at 8:30. It was great experience, and we will have another game on Tuesday, April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment