4.30.2014

last tournmament

On April 1st, I have last tournament. Varsity has more but I am in JV. The weather was bad, it was rainy and windy.
When I was practice a girl from the other school accidently hit my elbow with the golf ball. I got hurt. I was shocked and cry. because it was really hurt.
Coach Lindsey put some ice on my elbow so, I got better. During the game I was getting hurt from my elbow but, I finished 18holes. Because I had to finish it. And I couldn't make good score.
I came back to home and told mom what happened, and she got mad. My mom didn't let me practice golf for 1week to relax. I really got better, but it is still hurt. I can't move or hold heavy things.
I usually use right arm to do back swing, but it's hurt when I do it. So, I worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment