4.30.2014

band trip

April 24 ~27, AJHS Band students went to Orlando, Florida. We checked out on Thursday during 3rd block. We arrived Orlando at about 10'oclock. we took a shower and went to bed. we slept just 3hours and 30minutes.
On Friday, in the morning, We played at Universal islands of adventure. During lunch time, we had a concert at Universal. After concert, Me and My friend had a lunch. We ate fried shrimps. Taste was really good. After, lunch we played until 4 P.M. And We exit the park and went to Fun Spot. Fun Spot has rides and games. It was like amusement park. We rode roller coaster, bumper car, and racing car. Racing car was like real car. but limit speed was 66. I was scared so, I didn't go fast. But everyone went faster than me. So, I speeded up. It was fun! And, We had pizzas for dinner.
On Saturday, We played at the Universal all day. I rode all roller coasters and bought some souvenirs.
When I rode roller coaster first time, I didn't open my eyes. but on second time, I opened my eyes. It was awesome. Because the world was upside down. After I rode them, I bought 2minons. It was really expensive. It was 56 dollars. We exit the park at 5o'clock and we were on the way to Auburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment