5.06.2014

Solo and Ensembles

Today, I joined Solo and Ensembles. I played Minuet for solo. It has so many slurs. I had hard time to make high note with low note. but, I did well. Not as good as I practiced but, better then I thought.
I did Ensembles with Jinny Woo, and Karenna Choi and Jinny park, and Lisa Jung.
I played random music with Jinny. the music from Mr. Wine's flute duet book. It doesn't have a title. But, with Karenne and Jinny, We played Do you want to build a snowman? from Frozen. I rewrote the song. Because the song is for singer. so I separated a song in 3 parts. We didn't practiced a lot, so I think we didn't play well.
With Lisa, we played Howl's moving castle. We practiced a lot, It has many notes. fast and slow. I am sure that We did good. I enjoyed the festival and it was exciting.
*and I am really happy, because I made Honors Band for next year.*

No comments:

Post a Comment