3.19.2014

pi(e) day

on Friday during 5th period which is math class. We had pie party because that was pie day. In  math pi is 3.14159265, so we had Pi(e) day on march 14.
Usually I don't eat pie, because pie is too sweet. But on Pie day I ate pie....., because to celebrated Pie day. I brang Welche's Orange juice and cookies. I was going to buy pie but at the Publix market, they don't have any pies. maybe everyone bought every pie.
In the class some of one was bring napkins and plates. the other students were bring pies and drink.
most interesting thing is someone was bring ice ha-ha.
After ate pie we watched the video about history about Pi. I watched at the end from the beginning. It was really boring. I don't like something about history.
I couldn't take a picture about Pie day, because we are not allow to use cell phone during the class. some teacher let us, but not my math teacher. but I will put a picture I drew on the album of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment